Ms. Restie J. Garcia is a graduate of Bachelor of Arts - Major in Economics at Xavier University - Ateneo de Cagayan. She has various work experience especially in the field of Food Industry.
She started out as Service Crew at two Fast Food companies during college. After finishing college, she worked as a Manager for Greenwich Pizza Corporation for 8 years and another year in a Thai restaurant.
Her passion in Sales and Marketing has made her way to becoming the first Marketing and Operations Officer in CIC and currently she is the Head in Marketing and Promotions. Ms. Garcia loves to interact with different kinds of people and she always takes on challenges positively.
Areas of Practice
- Customer Service Orientation
- Sales & Marketing Orientation
- Store/Restaurant Operations
- Manpower/Training Management
- Kitchen/Stocks Management
- Bachelor of Arts Major in Economics (1999) Xavier University - Ateneo de Cagayan, Cagayan de Oro City
- Sacred Heart of Jesus Montessori School (1994), Cagayan de Oro City, Secondary Education
- Lourdes College Grade School (1990), Cagayan de Oro City, Elementary Education
- 7 months Caregiver Live-In Training Program (2012), Uha Caregiver Training Center (UCTC), Cagayan de Oro City
Workshops and Trainings
- Institutional Selling, Greenwich Pizza Corporation, Manila City, Philippines
- Salesmanship Workshop, Greenwich Pizza Corporation, Manila City, Philippines
- HACCP & ISO Training, Greenwich Pizza Corporation, Manila City, Philippines
- Systematic Managerial Analysis 2: Decision Making and Potential Problem, Greenwich Pizza Corporation, Manila City