Mr. Alfredo “Sir Fred” Templa Limbaga is the Vice President for Finance and Administration of Professional World Education System. Sir Fred holds on a concurrent capacity, the position of School Administrator of the Philippine Women’s University (PWU) – Career Development and Continuing Education Center (CDCEC), Misamis Oriental.
Despite a very busy schedule, Sir Fred finds time to be with his family – his wife, Ms. Karen and their cute baby boy, Mackenzie Luke.
Areas of practice
- Managing and assessing staff and faculty in the execution of their functions in terms of performance, aptitude, behavior and status quo
- Consolidating plans from different departments into organized and logical arrangement of activities
- Implementing faculty and staff development programs
- Meeting with staff and faculty members for various agenda – e.g. school activities, planning, grievances, orientations, seminars, etc.
- Preparing and submitting reports to the School President.
- Preparing feasibility studies such as Estimated Cash Flow, Projection on Financial Statement
- School Administrator
Philippine Women’s University – CDCEC
Misamis Oriental, (Aug. 2004 to present)
- Finance/Accounting Head
Philippine Women’s University
Misamis Oriental, (April 2002 to July 2004)
- Asst. General Manager
Cagayan de Oro City, (Aug. 2000 to Mar. 2002)
- Operations Manager – Visayas
Cagayan de Oro City, (Aug. 1999 to July 2000)
- Administrative Officer/Bookkeeper
Cagayan de Oro City, (July 1997 to July 1998)
- Asst. Logging Escaler
LR Logging Corporation
Agusan del Sur, (Jan. 1992 to March 1993)
An efficient manager and effective leader applying the needed professionalism with tact and warmth in the performance of responsibilities being the Captain of the Organization.
Education and Seminars Attended
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Cagayan de Oro City
- Seminar Lecture on New BIR Issuance and Rulings
- Preventive Measures on Bomb and Bomb Threat Management
- Fire Fighting (Shell, Sa-sa, Davao City)
- Customer Relations
- Defensive Driving