Edna Arante is the current School Registrar of the Institute.
A BSBA degree from Asian College of Science and Technology (ACSAT), coupled with her diligence, determination and hard work, Edna was absorbed by the same school as Asst. Registrar immediately after graduation.
As custodian of students’ records, Edna registers students, records grades, prepares TOR’s, evaluates academic records, and analyzes enrollment and demographic statistics.
In addition to affecting student life, Edna influences the way chef instructors do their jobs. She strives to provide exemplary service to students, chef instructors and staff. It has always been her goal to provide timely assistance to all and to secure all student record information.
Areas of practice
- Safekeeping of students records
- Maintain database of grades, and sometimes attendance and extracurricular activities to all students
- Preparing and Creating Anacondic Report, Enrollment Report and Terminal Report for TESDA and CHED
- Processing documents for Special Order number of the students to TESDA and CHED
- Asian College of Science and Technology, BS in Business Administration Major in Management
- Canitoan National High School Canitoan, Cagayan de Oro City, Secondary Education
- Mother Ignacia Del Espiritu Santo (MIDES) Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City, Primary Education
Training & Seminars
- Training –Workshop on Electronic Verification and Certification Systems (EVCS) and Orientation on HEMIS Collection, Xavier University, Cagayan de Oro
- Orientation Workshop on HEMIS Data Collection, Lourdes College, Cagayan de Oro City